Ten ways to use a single sock.
1. A home for a small animal.
2. You can tape it to your nose and be an elephant.
3. You can wait until you get another single sock and pair them up.
4. You can put both feet in it and hop around.
5. You can put sunscreen on it to reach places that you can not normally reach.
6. You can use it as a blindfold.
7. You can use it as a bookmark.
8. You can use it as a paint brush if you did not have one at your disposal.
9. You can cut it in half and use it as earplugs.
10. You can store your butter in it.